[seeditmaxi] Re: insert images new window...

  • From: Sven E Olsson <seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 23:52:53 +0200

On 2009-05-17, at 23:04 , Alberto Prato wrote:

I quicked test test the new version and I like it very much!!... that is the beauty of seedit support.
you did a really good work as usual.

Alberto

Hi again,
Thanks for the feedback ... please test it out. We are interested to know if it works well now in the alpha/beta stage. It is also possible to use the Insert Image Window for FTP using the Contextual Menu in the list-boxes.

Fill the Feature Requests and Bug Report from the SEEdit Help Menu and we would address it ASAP...

Sven E

Sven E Olsson
http://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net
feed://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net/rss/rss.xml
Skype: seeditonskype
Yahoo: seeditmaxi
iChat: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxx
seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxx