[seedit] Version 8.6.0 (1163)

  • From: Jim Bauer <jimbauer@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SEEDit <seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 15:00:44 -0500

I am slowing down but till getting great satisfaction with SEEdit.

When trying different ideas developing a web page with SEEdit I sometimes get
different results in different browsers and don't realize it until I try all my
So I am wondering if it would be something worth while to add something to the
VIEW menu   to make it easier to check browser results  --- for example? ......

Menu                                    Choices (My settings)

Full Screen Preview             Command R
Default Browser                 (Firefox)
Favorite Browser                        (Safari)
Other Browser                   (Chrome)
Last Choice Browser ?   (??????)

I hope the above is understandable