[seedit] Re: Upgrading V5.0 to new versions Mac

  • From: Bil Andersen <bilandersen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 13:49:52 +0000

Hey there Chuck!

Many thanks... I think Sven is getting me sorted! Got a bunch of mail here so it looks promising!

regards to all

Bil Andersen

bilandersen@xxxxxxxxxxx
61 2 9906 4494
Skype: studiobil

On 12/03/2011, at 4:18 AM, Charles Miller wrote:

On Mar 12, 2011, at 7:18 AM, Bil Andersen wrote:

This is probably a dumb question but i can't find an answer anywhere on the site...

My version of SEEdit 5xxx needs updating according to the following:

SEEdit Maxi II
SEEdit Maxi II is not longer supported! Please visit our site, SEEdit 6.x.x is an replacement for SEEdit Maxi II and available for OS X 10.5 - 10.6 Intel

SEEdit 6.x.x is also available for PowerPC G4/G5 Mac OS X 10.5

Update from SEEdit Maxi II to SEEdit 6.x.x is an free update!

http://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net

I'm GUESSING that you download what seems to be an all-in-one (standard, maxi, pro) 6.3 version at:

   http://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net/downloads.html

And further guessing that you write them and ask for a Maxi license for the new version.

HTH, or someone provides more definitive info

Chuck M