[seedit] Re: Upgrading V5.0 to new versions Mac

On Mar 12, 2011, at 7:18 AM, Bil Andersen wrote:

> This is probably a dumb question but i can't find an answer anywhere on the
> site...
>
> My version of SEEdit 5xxx needs updating according to the following:
>

> SEEdit Maxi II
> SEEdit Maxi II is not longer supported! Please visit our site, SEEdit 6.x.x
> is an replacement for SEEdit Maxi II and available for OS X 10.5 - 10.6 Intel
>
> SEEdit 6.x.x is also available for PowerPC G4/G5 Mac OS X 10.5
>
> Update from SEEdit Maxi II to SEEdit 6.x.x is an free update!
>
> http://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net

I'm GUESSING that you download what seems to be an all-in-one (standard, maxi,
pro) 6.3 version at:

   http://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net/downloads.html

And further guessing that you write them and ask for a Maxi license for the new
version.

HTH, or someone provides more definitive info

Chuck M