[seeditmaxi] Re: Swenglish to English

  • From: David Losure <losuredr@xxxxxxx>
  • To: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 13:14:04 -0500

Hi Sven,
Here are a few quick suggestions. I actually enjoy the Swenglish associated with this program.
Dave

Hi list!
Hope here is some native English speaker that could take a look at the following text.

<text>
If this is your first time using SEEdit, opening the SEEdit Site Example to test some of SEEdit features is recommended .
</text>

<text>
Create a new empty SEEdit Project to take advantage of all the SEEdit features like Quick FTP and more.
</text>

<text>
When SEEdit creates a new project, the default/system document template is used. This document template could/should be edited before a new project/site is created. Only edit /add meta tags like language and copyright!

The local template is edited after the new project is created.
</text>

<text>
If this is your first time using SEEdit it is recommended that you Export the SEEdit Site Example to test some of the SEEdit features. (This could be done later from the SEEdit Help Menu)
</text>

<text>
There are a lot of examples and information added to our download page.
</text>

<text>
All software needs good support! Visit our support page and subscribe to the RSS News Feed! Also subscribe to the SEEdit User Group Mailing List and get help from the user community.

We also offer support using Skype and Yahoo messenger.
</text>

<text>
On this page is some Flash Videos and Images showing a few of the SEEdit Features.
</text>

On Jun 7, 2010, at 9:49 AM, Sven E Olsson wrote:

Hi list!
Hope here is some native English speaker that could take a look at the following text.

<text>
If it is first time using SEEdit it is recommended to open the SEEdit Site Example to test some of SEEdit features.
</text>

<text>
Create an new empty SEEdit Project to take the advantage of all the SEEdit features like Quick FTP and more.
</text>

<text>
When SEEdit create new projects, the default/system document templates is used. This document templates could/should be edited before a new project/site is created. Only edit /add meta tags like language and copyright!

The local templates is edited after the new projects is created.
</text>

<text>
If it is first time using SEEdit it is recommended to Export the SEEdit Site Example to test some of the SEEdit features. (This could be done later from the SEEdit Help Menu)
</text>

<text>
There is a lot of examples and information added to our download page.
</text>

<text>
All software need good support! Visit our support page and subscribe to the RSS News Feed! Also subscribe to the SEEdit User Group Mailing List and get help from the user community.

We also offer support using Skype and Yahoo messenger.
</text>

<text>
On this page is some Flash Videos and Images showing a few of the SEEdit Features.
</text>

Regards,
Sven E

Sven E Olsson
http://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net
feed://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net/rss/rss.xml
Skype: seeditonskype
Yahoo: seeditmaxi
iChat: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxx
seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxx