[seeditmaxi] Re: Short cut

  • From: Sven E Olsson <svenerik@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 18:58:04 +0200

On 2010-09-13, at 18:46 , Sven E Olsson wrote:

> On 2010-09-13, at 14:55 , Alberto Prato wrote:
>
>> Hi Jim,
>> I guess the insert image works good if you are looking for an image inside a
>> Seedit Project, otherwise you have to handle the code by yourself as the
>> path in your example....

Yes that is true, For me it look like the question should be how do I link from
an project to an another( on your HD ).
And the answer is: You can't

Or How do I showing an image that is placed on an another web site.
The answer is: Use full http address

Sven E

>> Anyway better wait the answer from Sven...
>>
>> Alberto

SEEdit  - THE HTML5 EDITOR FOR MACINTOSH
http://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net