[seeditmaxi] SEEdit Maxi Pre Versions

  • From: Sven E Olsson <seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 01:24:15 +0100

Hi list,

1) We have a question to our list subscribers:

Our Pre/beta tests have worked badly, this depending of many reasons. We have had thousand of downloads, but we do not know how much it would be tested. We get feedback, but only from some well known users. So we need to find an another way and not only waste bandwidth. And when we now have rewritten so much of the code in only a few months from the old SEEdit Maxi to the new SEEdit Maxi II, there is a need to get the app tested.

We know that the speed to put new releases on the web have been to fast. But that is sometimes depending on the monthly used band width, and also that we just rewritten SEEdit Maxi in the last months.

We now like to try something else ....
a) To announce or initialize a new "Pre Stage" we would like to announce it here on this list ( the first time ), then the Pre Release is given a message when a new release is available. And if a new Public Release is available, it works as before.

The announcement on this list would be about one time/month.
And it is not meaning to fill the inbox with beta/pre discussions, this list is to help the subscribers. To give feedback on pre releases we could use Skype, Yahoo, iChat and the Send Report from the Help Menu. And a short message like "we have used ... .. .. " is very important to us.

Any ideas or other things about this?
(This time we could use this list)

Regards from Sweden,
Sven E
Main Developer SEEdit Maxi II

Sven E Olsson
http://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net
feed://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net/rss/rss.xml
Skype: seeditonskype
Yahoo: seeditmaxi
iChat: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxx
seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxx