[seeditmaxi] Re: SEEdit Maxi II PPC and Universal Binary

  • From: Sven E Olsson <seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 22:20:36 +0100

Hi Alberto...
Nice to hear you are back at home.
Yes we continue the support for Power PC and is now building SEEdit Maxi II as
Universal Binary.
And it also support OS X 10.4.11 and later ...

Regards from Sweden,
Sven E

On 2009-11-20, at 21:19 , Alberto Prato wrote:

> Hi Sven....
> just came back from a little trip, and it's a great surprise see that my PPC
> will have yours updates, really appreciate that. I think we are  a lot out
> there still with PPC.
> Thanks again also for the last update and in advance for the futures.
>
> Alberto

Sven E Olsson
http://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net
feed://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net/rss/rss.xml
Skype: seeditonskype
Yahoo: seeditmaxi
iChat: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxx
seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxx