[seeditmaxi] Re: SEEdit Maxi II PPC and Universal Binary

  • From: Alberto Prato <alberto.prato@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 20:49:40 +0100

Hi Dean...
I have too an iMac G5 that I love very much, unfortunately I have now 17
thin lines on the screen.... I don't know what I have to do... Sometimes I
dream to put the "inside" of my G5 into another case and plug-in another
screen...it's just a dream. I'm thinking about the new mac-mini...
PS.
I love SEEdit Maxi

Alberto