[seeditmaxi] Re: SEEdit Macro

  • From: Sven E Olsson <seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 22:31:44 +0200

Hi Alberto!

I have just uploaded an Pre build of SEEdit Pro, with the Macro added, we going
to upload SEEdit Max II in a few days.

The Pro build could be downloaded:

And with the help of the pdf file, I think it could going to be tested some
already now.
I don't think it should be used to create complicated things, but an example is
creating an ul with 12 list elements including css classes, then it is very

For those that would like to test also next Pre builds, subscribe to our new
RSS Channel "SEEdit Pre Builds" from our support page.

Regards from Sweden,
Sven E

On 2010-05-13, at 22:19 , Alberto Prato wrote:

> Hello Sven,
> I just downloaded the pdf file about this new macro thing and it seems to be
> very interesting, thanks for this pdf, I better understand this new feature.
> Alberto

Sven E Olsson
Skype: seeditonskype
Yahoo: seeditmaxi