[seedit] Re: SEEdit 9.0.0 Now Available

  • From: Charles Miller <chuckmiller@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 May 2013 07:12:54 -0500

On May 18, 2013, at 5:59 AM, Sven E Olsson <seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Today SEEdit 9.0.0 is available for download at the SEEdit download page.
> This Major upgrade is free for registered users with registration keys that
> ends with PCFX, PLTS and VCXT.

It's early here in Wisconsin, USA. I had more sleep in mind but the prospect of
a new SEEdit and another thing got me to the computer. That sleepiness may
explain why I couldn't find a way to download the new version at your site.

So I went to MacUpdate.com. That site told me it had version 8.6.1 -- but the
file downloaded was actually version 9. It opened fine and shows me as the
licensee.

Mission accomplished. Back to bed…

Chuck M