[seedit] SEEdit 8.3.3 beta 1

  • From: Sven E Olsson <seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 18:19:27 +0200

Hi list,

I have now tested and addressed some issues using the new Mountain Lion.

This new build of SEEdit is now available for download and test:

SEEdit 8.3.3 is not signed for Mountain Lion (yet) …
Workaround is to temporarily change the System Preferences - Security & Privacy
- General to allow Downloads from Anywhere when SEEdit is started/launched the
first time. It looks then as the autoupdates works .. we testing this soon.

It looks like RSS in both Safari and Mail is removed! A big steep backwards!

Regards from Sweden,
Sven E

Sven E Olsson

Skype: seeditonskype