[seeditmaxi] SEEdit 5.0

  • From: Sven E Olsson <seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 22:41:54 +0200

Hi list!

Today the public version of the new SEEdit is available for download.

**We highly recommend: **

1) SEEdit Pro 3.x.x users
Visit our download page and download SEEdit 5.0 and just run..

2) SEEdit Maxi II users
If you running on Intel Mac using 10.5 or 10.6
Visit our download page and download SEEdit 5.0 and just run..
You could upgrade to Pro for only 10 USD (retail 19 USD )

3) SEEdit Mini users:
If you running on Intel Mac using 10.5 or 10.6
Visit our download page and download SEEdit 5.0 and just run..

4) PPC Users:
We have removed the "old" SEEdit Pro and SEEdit Maxi II from our download site.
We continue support our already PPC customers with SEEdit Maxi II - UB bug
fixes.
We have planed an minor update into the next month.

Note that we have SEEdit Mini for PPC (10.4.11 -- 10.5) as Freeware available
from our download page.

Sven E

Sven E Olsson
http://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net
feed://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net/rss/rss.xml
Skype: seeditonskype
Yahoo: seeditmaxi
iChat: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxx
seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxx