[seedit] Re: SEEDIT UNRESPONSIVE

  • From: Sven E Olsson <svenerik@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 16:47:13 +0200

Hi Bil,

1) Send a Bug Report from the SEEdit Help Menu then I get some more info about
your computer and version of SEEdit.
2) Add info about SEEdit memory usage (check the Activity Monitor) and
SEEdit/SEEdit Helper CPU usage.

You could also download the Final Candidate of SEEdit 6.5.2 and test, if any
bugs should be fixed it is in that version.
http://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net/tmpbuilds.html

Sven E