[seeditmaxi] Registration Keys IMPORTANT

  • From: Sven E Olsson <seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2011 00:54:45 +0100

Tomorrow (2011-02-12) we going to publish the Final Candidate of SEEdit 6.2.1

This version require re entering of the registration key / license key.

SEEdit 6.2.1 fc1 would be available from:

Please let us fix this before version 6.2.1 is going public and would be
updated by auto. There is two alternative:

1) Register with your old (SEEdit 3.x.x - 5.x.x - 6.x.x ) key
2) Ask for a new key, that be needed later ( can't say when ) and works with
6.2.1 and later.

If you ask for a new key, please let us know ShareIt order number or old key or
your e-mail used when registered at ShareIt. And then your today used e-mail.

Use the SEEdit send report, skype, yahoo messenger, iChat or this link to Yahoo

Please don't ask any questions about this here on this list, contact us
Use the Yahoo Ping to see if we are sleeping or online ...

Thanks for your help!
Sven E

Sven E Olsson
Skype: seeditonskype