[seeditmaxi] Re: PPC Users

  • From: Duster <duster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 16:16:14 -0500

Great work Sven...
As usual you are ready to please your customers with their requests....
New Document Window lets you open multiple windows for comparing or copying code...
Thank you so much...

Robert Forrest
duster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.pageduster.com

Sven E Olsson wrote:
Hi List,

In SEEdit Maxi II 2010.02 ( 10.4 PPC ) we today fixed an bug that sometime
generate a whole cascade of Internal SEEdit Error Messages. This bug was only
affected Power PC and 10.4.x

So if you are running on an PPC with OS X 10.4 ( or newer ) we have uploaded a new build (404) that address the issue. In this build we also added a feature request for test.
New in build 404:
1 - Added Show/Hide Sidebar in the View Menu - Sidebar
2 - Added short-cut  alt-cmd-S to the Show/Hide Sidebar

We think that is something that not being used frequently, but when opening
several Document Window and compare written code, it could be a need for
maximum Text Field area.

Download:
http://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net/tmp/SEEditMaxiII-UB.dmg

We have gotten some questions about the "Global Template Folder"
1 - Create/Select a Global Template Folder from the File Menu.
2 - In that folder, anywhere on the hard-disk, save your own html, css and js
"templates"
3 - The it is easy to "Open from Global Template Folder" in the File Menu
4 - This file are Open As New, that means that they is safe and could not be
overwritten by mistake.
5 - Or why not select a second site?

Welcome with your questions/feedback, we both here and there ready to answer.

Regards from Sweden,
Sven E

http://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net
feed://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net/rss/rss.xml
Skype: seeditonskype
Yahoo: seeditmaxi
iChat: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxx
seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxx