[seeditmaxi] PPC Users

  • From: Sven E Olsson <seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 21:48:43 +0100

Hi List,

In SEEdit Maxi II 2010.02 ( 10.4 PPC ) we today fixed an bug that sometime
generate a whole cascade of Internal SEEdit Error Messages. This bug was only
affected Power PC and 10.4.x

So if you are running on an PPC with OS X 10.4 ( or newer ) we have uploaded a
new build (404) that address the issue. In this build we also added a feature
request for test.

New in build 404:
1 - Added Show/Hide Sidebar in the View Menu - Sidebar
2 - Added short-cut  alt-cmd-S to the Show/Hide Sidebar

We think that is something that not being used frequently, but when opening
several Document Window and compare written code, it could be a need for
maximum Text Field area.

We have gotten some questions about the "Global Template Folder"
1 - Create/Select a Global Template Folder from the File Menu.
2 - In that folder, anywhere on the hard-disk, save your own html, css and js
3 - The it is easy to "Open from Global Template Folder" in the File Menu
4 - This file are Open As New, that means that they is safe and could not be
overwritten by mistake.
5 - Or why not select a second site?

Welcome with your questions/feedback, we both here and there ready to answer.

Regards from Sweden,
Sven E

Skype: seeditonskype
Yahoo: seeditmaxi