[seeditmaxi] Open In Button

  • From: Sven E Olsson <seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 16:15:44 +0100

Hi List!

Depending on Snow Leopard changes we have to rewritten the "Open In..."
to get preview in browsers and open text in others editors to work.

So we have to remove all browsers and text editors and begin from scratch.

We going to publish SEEdit Pro 2.1.0 alpha 1 within the 24 hours with the
(now) following support of text-editors and browsers.

** If there is any/some that is missing and you would like to get it supported
in our
first alpha release, please contact us!

This fix would also be done in SEEdit Maxi 2010.01.00

// TEXT Editors //
TextEdit
TextMate
TextWrangler
BBEdit
Komodo Edit"

// Browsers //
Safari
FireFox"
Camino"
Google Chrome
Opera

Sven E Olsson
http://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net
feed://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net/rss/rss.xml
Skype: seeditonskype
Yahoo: seeditmaxi
iChat: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxx
seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxx