[seeditmaxi] Re: New SEEDIT Releases confusion

  • From: Sven E Olsson <seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 10:52:14 +0200

Hi Bil!

The SEEdit Maxi II PRE build is versioned 2010.08.00 and build 460

The latest PUBLIC version is: 2010.07.00

So if you use the PRE build, you have "the latest" until we publish 2010.08 as
an public version ( with auto update notification ). If you are using PRE
builds, we recommend to subscribe to our RSS Feed for PRE builds, take a look
at our Support Page. New PRE builds are only announced at this RSS feed.

PRE builds is equal to alpha, beta, final candidates and test versions ....

PRE builds / PUBLIC builds
If you are using an PRE build, it always have an higher version number, even if
it is only the build number, that means you always have the latest and
therefore it is important to subscribe to the RSS Feed to get new PRE builds
notifications. When we change the PRE build to an PUBLIC build, it is handled
by auto ( auto updates ).

Mostly PRE builds, is the same as the latest PUBLIC builds only added some new
features, that perhaps is some buggy or not finnish yet and also could be
removed/changed before the next PUBLIC version.

Sven E

On 2010-05-14, at 20:18 , Bil Andersen wrote:

> Hi Sven
>
> That's a great macro very similar to the one I advised you of. Excellent
> addition.
>
> My question is:
>
> which version of SEEDIT is the current one with this update???
>
> I dont want to accidently overwrite my existing work version.
>
> Is this the right one >>>>
>
> Pre build of SEEdit Maxi II:
> http://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net/tmp/SEEditMaxiMacro-UB.dmg
>
> OR this one >>>>
>
> The Pro build could be downloaded:
> http://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net/tmp/SEEditProMacro-i386.dmg

> I'm running Maxi II Version 2010.06.00 (448)
>
> many thanks from down under
>
> Bil Andersen
>
> bilandersen@xxxxxxxxxxx
> 61 2 9906 4494
> Skype: studiobil

Sven E Olsson
http://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net
feed://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net/rss/rss.xml
Skype: seeditonskype
Yahoo: seeditmaxi
iChat: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxx
seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxx