[seeditmaxi] Re: MAMP?

  • From: Sven E Olsson <seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 21:36:04 +0100

It is long time ago I worked with MAMP ...
I think I never tested to have the php site in the standard OS X site folder, I
just checked I have two sites in the MAMP htdocs directory .. So here i am lost

Here is my settings: http://localhost:8888/aboutmamp/
and the siteDirectory "aboutmamp" is stored in the MAMP htdocs directory ...

I have to check more about this ....

Sven E

On 2010-12-14, at 21:19 , Troy Rollins wrote:

> In order to make my testing as simple and fast as possible I have the
> following configuration...
> I use the standard OSX "Sites" folder in my home directory.
> I work _directly_ on the files in the sites folder.
> I reassign MAMP's root folder also to the sites folder.
> This means I have ONE copy of my files, in the sites folder, worked on
> directly via ~/sites, and also served up by OSX apache, as well as MAMP, for
> local preview and testing.
> However, SEEdit still thinks MAMP is pointing at its default folder, and
> therefore doesn't work right.
> --
> Troy
> RPSystems, Ltd.