[seeditmaxi] MAMP?

  • From: Troy Rollins <troy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 15:19:00 -0500

In order to make my testing as simple and fast as possible I have the following configuration...

I use the standard OSX "Sites" folder in my home directory.

I work _directly_ on the files in the sites folder.

I reassign MAMP's root folder also to the sites folder.

This means I have ONE copy of my files, in the sites folder, worked on directly via ~/sites, and also served up by OSX apache, as well as MAMP, for local preview and testing.

However, SEEdit still thinks MAMP is pointing at its default folder, and therefore doesn't work right.

--
Troy
RPSystems, Ltd.