[seeditmaxi] Improved HTML 5 support

  • From: Sven E Olsson <seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 00:08:10 +0200

Hi list!

Today we fixed and html 5 issue and added better support for HTML 5, the next
major revision of HTML. We looked for this for some years ago, but today there
is much more interesting reading on the web. And browsers also support a lot of
new things, but not all new things (yet).

Read more about our newly builds and our XHTML 5 features at:
<http://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net/rss/2010/03.html>

Note: SEEdit Mini is now also available for PPC and is free for registered Pro
and Maxi II users.

http://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net/rss/2010/03.html

Regards from Sweden,
Sven E

Sven E Olsson
http://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net
feed://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net/rss/rss.xml
Skype: seeditonskype
Yahoo: seeditmaxi
iChat: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxx
seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxx