[seeditmaxi] Re: How to add *.svg to projects...?

  • From: Sven E Olsson <seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2010 09:02:33 +0100

Hi again,

Perhaps not the correct answer ...

If you have a *.svg file or any other files for example on the desktop, then it
is possible to use drag and drop to the Site Window File List-box...

1 - In the left ( Folder box ) .. select the folder you wanted so the files is
visible to the right File List-box
2 - Drag the file from the desktop to the right File List-box in the Site Window

An another way:
1 - Select the Folder in the left Folder List-box
2 - Press ctrl + mouse down to open a Contextual Menu
3 - Display Folder in Finder
4 - Put the File to the of Finder opened Folder
5 - Close the Folder and Close the Folder selection in the left folder box and
reopen, this to update the folder so the new file would be visible

On 2010-03-06, at 07:09 , Sven E Olsson wrote:

> Hi,
> I just tested this example ...
> I created a folder "svg" in my root folder of the project.
> <object data="svg/SootherBottom.svg" width="300" height="100"
> type="image/svg+xml"
> codebase="http://www.adobe.com/svg/viewer/install/"; />
> </object>
> Or did you mean you want an "Insertion of SVG" function is SEEdit?
> So it is just to select the svg file and the code is created by SEEdit?
> Regards,
> Sven E

Sven E Olsson
Skype: seeditonskype