[seeditmaxi] Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR!

  • From: Sven E Olsson <seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 12:36:38 +0100

On 2009-12-29, at 16:29 , Alberto Prato wrote:

> Happy New Year....from here too to all!!
> and I'm waiting for yours promises... sounds very intresting.
> Alberto

Hi Alberto!
We hope we could get some help with the alpha stage testing from our SEEdit
users. And if this going smoothly the first public beta could be available in
about 3-4 weeks. If we need to hire beta testers, then it take some more time
to first learn SEEdit and the result is not always good (only expensive).

Happy new 2010!
Sven E

SEEdit Maxi II 2010.01 and SEEdit Pro 2.1 is now available as final candidates
and fix the issue with Preview and Open In.. on Snow Leopard.

Sven E Olsson
Skype: seeditonskype
Yahoo: seeditmaxi
iChat: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxx