[seeditmaxi] HAPPY NEW YEAR!

  • From: Sven E Olsson <seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 16:17:15 +0100

Simrishamn, Sweden 2009-12-29

Hi list!

Then it is time to say thank you for an interesting year 2009 and Happy New

We looking forward to 2010, and we have an new year promise to our users:
Smaller, Faster and Tabbed!

SEEdit Pro 3.0.0 is soon available for our beta testers! If you want to take a
look and help us testing SEEdit Pro in the alpha stage, please contact us!. If
you are a SEEdit Maxi II registered user and running Leopard or Snow Leopard on
Intel, please contact us! The alpha stage start at the beginning of January
2010 and the beta stage would start about January 15 to 20

Screen shot:

SEEdit Developing Team
Sven E

Sven E Olsson