[seeditmaxi] Re: Google

  • From: Duster <duster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 10:41:03 -0500

Actually see picture for hvhealth (The one I just submitted this morning...) ... it has been verified... but not indexed...

Alberto Prato wrote:
Hello....I did it two times...but nope, same result

On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 11:37 PM, Sven E Olsson <seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Thanks for your reply Rob,
    Yes I try to submit again.

    Sven E

    On 2009-02-19, at 21:16 , Duster wrote:

        It usually takes less then a day...
        I have submitted many xml site maps and they are usually
        fairly quick..
        Submit again...

        Robert Forrest

        Sven E Olsson wrote:

            Hi list,

            I and perhaps some more have added the Sitemap stuff to

            And in the account I have this Google message:
            "You have recently submitted one or more Sitemaps for this
            site. Processing Sitemaps may take some time. Check again
            later to see if pages from your Sitemaps are included in
            Google's index. "

            Some that know what means with "some time"?
            Days, months, quarter, years?

            I have waited a week now....

            Any experiences about this?

            Regards from Sweden,