[seeditmaxi] Dreamweaver

  • From: Sven E Olsson <seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2011 18:28:55 +0100

Hi list,
is here some that still have Dreamweaver on the HD?
I need a copy of the info.plist file ..... (available inside the bundle) or the
name of the bundle identifier, a file in the Preferences something like:
com.adobe.dreamweaver

I just want to change the support of Dreamweaver to new code that works in Snow
Leopard...

Regards from Sweden,
Sven E

PS. The two last days we mucked with our site ... and is now modified (again)
... And we found a minor bug in SEEdit, the css class menu items included
strings like "a:hover" as css class ... it is now fixed in next build.

Sven E Olsson
http://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net
feed://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net/rss/rss.xml
feed://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net/rss/prerelease.xml
Skype: seeditonskype
Yahoo: seeditmaxi
iChat: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxx
seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxx