[seeditmaxi] Re: Bye to VersionTracker

  • From: Sven E Olsson <seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 19:29:02 +0200

On 2010-09-14, at 18:44 , Celeste Suliin Burris wrote:

> Indeed, it was on VersionTracker that I learned about it when I was looking
> for a reasonably priced HTML/CSS editor.
>
> Sorry to see it go. I find Cnet's pages very "Busy", and the ads unfocused
> (why keep pushing Window-only software at me?)

Hi,

In my opinion Cnet's pages is Windows and all other things except Macintosh,
not easy to understand and find what you want.

When Apple introduced the iPad, they needed an Menu Item ( on the Apple site ),
and removed "Downloads", so the downloads also dropped drastically. New Mac
users do not longer find the Apple Downloads pages. As I could see it is only
available from the Safari "Apple Menu" Mac OS X Software.

So if some have any ideas how to promote SEEdit, I am looking forward to
hearing from you.

SEEdit on Cnet:
http://download.cnet.com/SEEdit-Pro/3000-2352_4-10958237.htm

SEEdit on MacUpdate:
http://www.macupdate.com/info.php/id/31266/seedit-pro

Sven E

PS. We today announced SEEdit 5.3.0
Take a look here, an screen shot of the Document TABs ..
http://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net/rss/2010/09.html#ID20100914-16:07:29

Sven E Olsson
http://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net
feed://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net/rss/rss.xml
feed://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net/rss/prerelease.xml
Skype: seeditonskype
Yahoo: seeditmaxi
iChat: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxx
seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxx