[seeditmaxi] Re: Bye to VersionTracker

  • From: "ipete@xxxxxxxxxxx" <ipete@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 18:05:42 CDT

I've been a long-time reader / subscriber /  visitor of VersionTracker. I will
be sorry to lose out on this bounty of information. I've grown to depend on the
weekly listing of updates to stay current and learn of new releases... Saturday
has habitually been the day to run through the weekly VT email!

Pete