[seedit] Re: Application Crash using Lion

  • From: Sven E Olsson <seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 05:24:08 +0200

Hi Jim,

Hope all is well (now).

There is a lot of things with Lion, yesterday I found an another problem. Files
is locked (read only) by auto after not used them in two weeks. So I just in
time learn more about this. But I  found that it is Time Machine that handle
this when doing backups, and it could be turned off in the Time Machine
Preferences.

Sven E

Sven E Olsson
seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxx
http://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net/
feed://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net/rss/rss.xml

Skype: seeditonskype