[seaventures] Re: Industrial Oxygen or Medical Oxygen

There is a slight difference between the different grades of oxygen.
You have industrial, aviators, and medical grade.  All of them get
filled from the same tank.  It is the tank that is being filled (and
delivered to the distributor) that makes the difference.  Medical
grade O2 tanks go through more inspections before being filled then
the other grades.  That is the standard in this country for 02
(different for helium).

Once you travel outside this country I don't know.

Craig 2

--

www.novadiving.com