[SAMPE] SAMPE Dinner Tonight CANCELLED

  • From: "Nguyen, Anthony H" <Anthony.H.Nguyen2@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <seattlesampe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 10:06:34 -0800

Hi All:

Unfortunately due to the weather and potential hazardous driving
conditions, the Seattle SAMPE Chapter has canceled this evening's dinner
meeting with K2 Sports. We are looking at ways to reschedule this event,
possibly in December, and will keep everyone informed when we make a
decision. Thanks for your support and deepest apologies to those who
were planning on making tonight's event.

Please forward to those who may not be on our mailing list that were
planning on attending (i.e. Student Chapters).

Thanks!

Anthony Nguyen
Seattle SAMPE Chapter Secretary

---