[SAMPE] Nominations requested for 2010-2011 SAMPE Board

  • From: Seattle SAMPE <seattlesampe@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Seattle SAMPE <seattlesampe@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 11:19:44 -0700

Dear Seattle Chapter,

Thank you to all who have been helping to make this a great year to be a part
of the Seattle SAMPE chapter.  We were very pleased with the strong turnout
this year for exhibitors and attendees at the Puget Sound Materials Expo.  We
are very excited to have SAMPE '10 coming up in May right here in Seattle.  We
are also excited to have our annual Student Night next month featuring
accomplishments from our student chapters (University of British Columbia,
University of Washington, Western Washington University).

Elections are almost upon us for the SAMPE Seattle chapter and we would like to
invite people to nominate anyone that they feel would be a good choice for the
2010-2011 Board (self nominations included).

Positions up for election are:

-Chair

-1st Vice Chair (responsible for committees)

-2nd Vice Chair (responsible for programming)

-Treasurer

-Sectretary

Please reply to this email with nominations by this Friday March 26.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Seattle SAMPE Chapter