[scshadowbane] Re: Setting up shop

  • From: Wayne Hendrickson <whendric@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: scshadowbane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 21:11:59 -0700

Nice bit of research Dan. I've been sleuthing and studying as well
and came to the same conclusions. I think a Hammersmith shop is a
great idea. I can pony up about 120k (I just used a bunch for
training), but by the weekend I could contribute more.

Also, we have a new guild member, Nestor Bloodbanner (aka, Bart
Bailey), a half-giant warrior who is going to become an absolutely
wonderful tank. He's the friend I told you about from Crescent City.

Finally, I have a scout (brother of Tacitar - Tacitron Forestshadow)
on the newbie island who is 20k shy of L21. I stopped hunting to try
and locate Knellicon the Black on the western island...I really want
that traveler rune for brother Tacitar!!!!

see you all later,
Wayne

--

Wayne Hendrickson