[scshadowbane] PETE!! CALL ME!

  • From: "Mark Mark" <just_slightly_insane@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: scshadowbane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2004 07:26:25 -0800

PETE!! Please call me.... I have sent this e-mail twice, as I don't know if
my new e-mail, djshyguy@xxxxxxxxxx is on your list... message follows:

On thursday, my boss at work handed me a nhew schedule... I looked at it,
and said, okay, this seems nice, when do I start?
he says to me, "sunday".... wait, what, I said.

yeah! I got Saturday off like I asked for, but they shifted my schedule
around so that I'm working sunday and monday... starting this week.. what
the fuck what the fuck

anyhoo.. I'm pissed off, today I'm going to try to get out of it, but if I
cant... you know whats going to happen....

oh and please call me... I have left a message with your mom, and on your
celly phone, but to no avail.. call my home as I have lost my cell phone..

Find things fast with the new MSN Toolbar ? includes FREE pop-up blocking!