[scshadowbane] Re: New Characters

  • From: Wayne Hendrickson <whendric@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: scshadowbane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 19:36:56 -0700

Hi Jeff,

Sorry about the delay...I was not able to check email on this account
over the holiday so I'm just picking it up (Tues). Thanks for the
names. I'll look for you. The way people check to see if others are
on is by going to the command window and and checking Info/who. It
gives you various options...check by guild, class, level, etc. You
simply check by name and type in one of our names:

Tacitar or Tacitron (me)
Ptolemy (Dan)
Bernie (David)
Nestor (Bart)

Everyone also have alts. I listed mine (Tacitron) but I don't
remember spellings, etc., on the others. So, guys? If you read this,
send your alt names to Jeff.

For my part, when I'm on I'll look to see if you're available and
send you a tell, Jeff.

Take Care,
Wayne

--