[scshadowbane] Re: New Characters

  • From: Jeff Blanding <jblandin@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: scshadowbane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 12:00:46 -0700 (PDT)

hola- my main account name is Kesri, and my soon-to-be Fury's name is
Jende Shen (with an accent on the 'e' in Shen).

i havent had much chance to play lately..  i don't know how to find you
guys when i am on, even with your names, so if you see me on just yell at
me and jump up and down until i notice, or whatever it takes ;)

i hope to be goinig to see the matrix2 in a few minutes, but when i get
back from that i will try and log on.

-jeff

jblandin@xxxxxxxx
jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www2.ucsc.edu/people/~jblandin/
http://www.modaldub.net

"Remember: Wherever you go... there you are." - Buckaroo Banzai