[scshadowbane] Re: Latest News 5/7/03

  • From: Jeff Blanding <jblandin@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: scshadowbane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 22:37:59 -0700 (PDT)

hello everyone,

thank you for all the advice! i remember spending hours looking through
all the online shadowbane stuff about a year ago mb, regarding race class
etc., and thinking aelfborn fury would be fun. but the warlock looks good
too... well i am all signed up now, and installed, and paid for 3 months
(heh), so i guess i will be starting one or the other in the next few
minutes.

my main account or id or whatever name is "Kesri".

as far as coming by porter, that sounds good/wise - i take a vanpool in
from los gatos usually, so i am on campus from about 8am to 5pm.. on
thursday evening i have a section from 6-7 so i usually borrow a car or
get a ride from someone that night ;)  but i live technically in san jose,
but it's right near where los gatos, saratoga, san jose and campbell all
converge thru some strange law of physics/

this email account is supposed to be forwarding to my main account, which
is jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxx, but it doesn't - i have to got the terminal and
connect via ssh telnet (i have mac os X).

i hear what you are saying regarding spending points, leving, planning it
out and so on - reminds me of diablo ii heh. i will try my best when i
start right now, since i want to get going though we havent had a chance
to review a strat, and if i screw it up too bad i can always start another
charater later ;)

anyway, off to adventure...

-jeff

jblandin@xxxxxxxx
jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www2.ucsc.edu/people/~jblandin/
http://www.modaldub.net

"Remember: Wherever you go... there you are." - Buckaroo Banzai