[scshadowbane] Re: Latest News 5/7/03

  • From: Jeff Blanding <jblandin@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: scshadowbane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 22:37:59 -0700 (PDT)

hello everyone,

thank you for all the advice! i remember spending hours looking through
all the online shadowbane stuff about a year ago mb, regarding race class
etc., and thinking aelfborn fury would be fun. but the warlock looks good
too... well i am all signed up now, and installed, and paid for 3 months
(heh), so i guess i will be starting one or the other in the next few

my main account or id or whatever name is "Kesri".

as far as coming by porter, that sounds good/wise - i take a vanpool in
from los gatos usually, so i am on campus from about 8am to 5pm.. on
thursday evening i have a section from 6-7 so i usually borrow a car or
get a ride from someone that night ;)  but i live technically in san jose,
but it's right near where los gatos, saratoga, san jose and campbell all
converge thru some strange law of physics/

this email account is supposed to be forwarding to my main account, which
is jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxx, but it doesn't - i have to got the terminal and
connect via ssh telnet (i have mac os X).

i hear what you are saying regarding spending points, leving, planning it
out and so on - reminds me of diablo ii heh. i will try my best when i
start right now, since i want to get going though we havent had a chance
to review a strat, and if i screw it up too bad i can always start another
charater later ;)

anyway, off to adventure...

"Remember: Wherever you go... there you are." - Buckaroo Banzai