[scshadowbane] Re: Latest News 5/7/03

  • From: Nesan Waran <nesan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: scshadowbane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 10:24:25 -0700

Hey Guys,
    I've been procrastinating trying to build a new character on the
Chaos server for quite some time now. But since we've got a new member
trying to learn the game and build his main, I'd like to participate in
showing him the ropes in game. Once it's decided what class Jeff is
going to be, I'd like to build a character that will compliment his, and
level with him.
    So Jeff, let me know when you're going to be online so I can make
plans. And Everyone else, let me know what kind of character combination
the guild needs. I already have a high int mino warrior at lvl 12.

-Nesan