[scshadowbane] Re: Latest News 5/7/03

  • From: Jeff Blanding <jblandin@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: scshadowbane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 19:54:41 -0700 (PDT)

hello everyone! good news - i just bought shadowbane! so, i will try and
install it and get it working here in the next hour or so.

one question i have, of many, is how does the billing/credit card thing
work? it comes with a free month or something right? do i have to give a
credit card even to use that? just to get started in other words?

down to real business - recommendations? i am leaning toward a caster, but
something tempermental and interesting. i was considering an Aelfborn
Mage/Fury (female obviously), but i noticed in the rule book it says
Aelfborn have lower Spirit and lhat seems kinda critical for a
Mage/Fury... though i wouldn't want to let That sway my decision ;)

i also thought an Aelfborn Warlock (male) would be fun.

is there a need for something in particular within the group? or something
you would recommend for me given the above?

also, what areas and guild joining things do i need to do? can i do that
stuff later on, or do i have to do it when i start?

thanks! ;)  sorry for all the questions. i will let you know my name on
there and what i picked...

-jeff

jblandin@xxxxxxxx
jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www2.ucsc.edu/people/~jblandin/
http://www.modaldub.net

"Remember: Wherever you go... there you are." - Buckaroo Banzai