[scshadowbane] Re: Latest News 5/7/03

  • From: Wayne Hendrickson <whendric@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: scshadowbane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 03:09:36 -0700

Hi Jeff, Sorry you're so frustrated! Maybe I can create a new
character and meet you Thursday night in Silverthorn. To be honest, I
don't know much about Furies, but I would expect that you are eager
to train those new spells up!

But you do need a Fury Trainer so another option is to go to the
Shadowbane website and see if there is any additional or specific
info on furies that might aid you in locating the trainer you've
heard about....Swampstone, ugh!

In any case, Dan is training a new character on newbie island who is
also about L10 (but I don't remember his name). Dan is on more during
weeknights than I am, and I'm sure he'll be happy to help both you
and Nesan. So, what is your character's name? If Dan doesn't get this
and get back to you pronto, I will see him Wednesday, give him your
character's name, and you two can get together that evening.

Yeah, the game is kind of complicated at first, and I hope we can
support you through the learning curve. I would recommend getting a
manual as it's fairly helpful...though it didn't say a thing about
the location of Fury trainers...figures!

Take Care,
Wayne
(Tacitar)

--