[scshadowbane] Re: Latest News 5/7/03

  • From: Jeff Blanding <jblandin@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: scshadowbane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 22:37:21 -0700 (PDT)

hi wayne, and whoever else is reading this ;)

i am level 9.. getting a bit frustrated dying and playing alone most of
the time, so i would love to team up with nesan (i just emailed him).

oh wait i forgot - hehe - i made level 10 but i can't find the Fury
trainer to raise me, so i can't advance to 11! i am based in silver
something, the centaur city. someone told me she was in swampstone or
something, and it was near there.... i dunno. looking forward to teaming
with someone who knows a bit more than me ;)

also, the big battles sound good - can't wait to get up to level 20!

On Sat, 17 May 2003, Wayne Hendrickson wrote:

> Hi Jeff,
> How's your Fury coming along? I assume you and Nesan hooked up and
> have together enjoyed laying grobolds, etc., to waste! I wanted you
> to know there is a war in progress on the server. The FCs have
> created a city on the Ice Island called Vengance's Throne. We are now
> sub-guilded to it, and have become embroiled in a continuing series
> of battles with all the guilds who refused to join. It's great fun
> and we in the guild are eagerly awaited your arrival. Drop one of us
> a line to let us know how you're doing!
> Wayne (Tacitar)
> --
> Wayne Hendrickson
> Senior Proctor Supervisor
> Porter College, UCSC
> (831) 459-3647
> whendric@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Remember: Wherever you go... there you are." - Buckaroo Banzai