[scshadowbane] Re: Latest News 5/7/03

  • From: Nesan Waran <nesan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: scshadowbane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 08:39:47 -0700

Hey guys,
    Wayne, I never heard back from Jeff. In fact, not really playing
shadowbane much lately. I've been enthralled in a game called Earth &
Beyond. Currently, my character on the Chaos server is a lvl 12 (maybe
higher, it's been a while) mino warrior.
    Jeff, if you get this and want to meet, send me the times you're
usually online and I'll meet you.. My mino warrior's name is Fairhand. I
also have a character that I want to go elf/rogue/ranger/bladeweaver,
his name is Sceban. anyway, hope to see you online.

-Nesan