[scshadowbane] Re: Latest News 5/7/03

  • From: Wayne Hendrickson <whendric@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: scshadowbane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 May 2003 22:46:01 -0700

Hi Jeff,
How's your Fury coming along? I assume you and Nesan hooked up and
have together enjoyed laying grobolds, etc., to waste! I wanted you
to know there is a war in progress on the server. The FCs have
created a city on the Ice Island called Vengance's Throne. We are now
sub-guilded to it, and have become embroiled in a continuing series
of battles with all the guilds who refused to join. It's great fun
and we in the guild are eagerly awaited your arrival. Drop one of us
a line to let us know how you're doing!
Wayne (Tacitar)
--

Wayne Hendrickson