[scshadowbane] Re: Latest News 5/7/03

  • From: Wayne Hendrickson <whendric@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: scshadowbane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 01:58:19 -0700

Hey there Ptolemy et.al.,

I wanted to throw in my two-bits! I think Thursday from roughly 5 or
6 pm on into the night is a very good time for prospective members
(if they are in the area) to find their way to Ptolemy's place to see
what SB has to offer.

The FC's (featured characters) are the folks who spice up the game
with an on-going storyline about a greater conflict between the
demigods in the world of Shadowbane (as if it needs any spicing up at
the current time!). In addition to the never-ending conflicts between
the various cities, guilds, and nations, the FC's intervene to create
even more conflict...and fun...on the server.

To me it is a delicious treat to discover that the Victory and
Warrior Nation Guilds have chosen to oppose the Chaos Lords, while
our beloved Alliance members will be fighting by our side to further
the cause of Chaos! Believe me, I am savoring the many ways I can
bring the fools from Victory to their knees. I'll laugh as my demon
scatters their ranks! I'll smile at the misery my Blood Boil spell
brings to them. And when I've had enough fun toying with them I'll
obliterate them with my mystic bolt! Sweet.

So.......come join the fun!

Tacitar,
Elven Wizard

P.S. Thanks for the good news about the Hammersmith, Ptolemy - good choice!!!

--

Wayne Hendrickson