We need Backpacking Dads for our next triple

  • From: "Bates, Hal" <HBates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 06:47:50 -0400

Dads, if you are planning to hike with us on November 11, please let me know.

Due to hurricane Irene our beach hike has been postponed due to fallen trees and a closed trail. Our destination is yet to be determined.

We will need to minimize cars due to limited parking and the shuffling of cars so all seatbelts will need a boy in them. Please let me know how many seatbelts you have will have, including the driver's.

Thanks.

Hal Bates
Glen Raven Technical Fabrics, LLC www.GlenRaven.com. | ph:336.586.1325