Virginia Creeper Camping Trip

  • From: "John Maynard" <John@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 22:26:00 -0400

We have a very exciting trip planned this weekend to the Virginia Creeper
bike trail in Damascus and below are the

See our webpage for photos from the last trip

Attached is the Permission Form.  Please sign and return to me or bring on

Departure: Friday at 4:30 from the scout hut

Cost: $30 for bike rental and gas (check to Troop 17), $20  cash to cover
dinner on Friday night and Sunday lunch (don't bring a sub)

Items to pack: (2) one liter water bottles (Nalgene), small daypack or
string bag, rain gear, other normal camping supplies

1.      Charlie Sartin

2.      McEwin Sartin

3.      Hunter Abner

4.      Van White