Virginia Creeper Camping Trip

  • From: "John Maynard" <John@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 22:26:00 -0400

We have a very exciting trip planned this weekend to the Virginia Creeper
bike trail in Damascus http://www.vacreepertrail.com/ and below are the
details:

See our webpage for photos from the last trip
https://sites.google.com/site/scouttroop17/camping/camping/creeper.

Attached is the Permission Form.  Please sign and return to me or bring on
Friday.

Departure: Friday at 4:30 from the scout hut

Cost: $30 for bike rental and gas (check to Troop 17), $20  cash to cover
dinner on Friday night and Sunday lunch (don't bring a sub)

Items to pack: (2) one liter water bottles (Nalgene), small daypack or
string bag, rain gear, other normal camping supplies
http://scouttroop17.web.officelive.com/Documents/Packing%20_List.pdf

Scouts:

1.      Charlie Sartin

2.      McEwin Sartin