Va. Creeper Bike Trip - April 1-3

  • From: "Bates, Hal" <HBates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 21:57:42 -0400

This Tuesday, we will be discussing the details of our Va. Creeper bike
trip. If your scout plans to attend the trip, he will need to come this
Tuesday to get all of the details of the trip and plan his food menu
with his patrol. We will be cooking as a patrol again this weekend.

Transportation: Right now we only have four parents who will be joining
us besides John and myself. (Wendell, Wes, Rob and Matt). If any other
dads are planning to attend, please let me know because we might need
help with transportation.  I would hate to limit a trip due to not
enough drivers to transport the boys.

Cost is $30 ($21 for bike rental and $9 to help with gas). The troop
will sponsor the campground and Sunday's breakfast costs. Please bring a
check made payable to Troop 17. Should you have any questions, please
let me know.

Hal Bates
Scoutmaster - Troop 17
http://www.ScoutTroop17.org <http://www.scouttroop17.org/>