Update on Norfork Trip

  • From: "Bates, Hal" <HBates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 08:20:08 -0400

See William's note below.

Hal Bates
Scoutmaster - Troop 17
http://www.ScoutTroop17.org <http://www.scouttroop17.org/>
2204 Teal Court
Burlington, NC 27215
HM: 336.585.1962
WK: 336.586.1325
MB: 336.269.2215

From: Inabnit, William
Sent: Sunday, May 09, 2010 8:45 PM
To: Bates, Hal
Subject: Chistian Maynard

Could you forward this to all?

The following is the list of those who have signed up for the Norfolk

William Inabnit                                             Matthew

Hal Bates                                                     Christian

John McDonald                                             Lane McDonald

T Lander                                                      Watson

Kent Bonney                                                 Nate Bonney

Wes Sartin                                                    Charlie

Cox                                                              Amonte

Thomas                                                        Thomas

Matt Watt                                                    Will Watt

Gene Stuart                                         Jacob Steward

Stuart Powell

George Ellington

If your name is not on this list, and you would like to go, it is not
too late.  But, you need to contact me ASAP.  I have to give a final
count to Nauticas for tickets by Tuesday.  Please refer to our earlier
email for details and if you have any questions don't hesitate to
contact me.

For those of you already signed up to go, you need to make a decision
about lunch on Saturday.  We have the following choices (all served with
a drink, chips and cookies):

          Turkey & Swiss on Kaiser

          Ham & Swiss on Kaiser

          Roast Beef & American on Kaiser

          Tuna Salad on Kaiser

          Veggie Wrap

Please contact me directly with your choices ASAP.  I need to let
Nauticus know by Tuesday.   You can reach me at (Home) 584-9637, (Work)
586-1660, (Cell) 269-3615 (email home) winabnit@xxxxxxxxxxxx, (email
work) winabnit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:winabnit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> .

Since this will only be a one night trip and we'll be staying in
barracks with bunk beds, all you should need is a sleeping bag, pillow,
and small overnight bag.

We will need some volunteer Dads to drive (we will provide some
reimbursement for gas).  Since we will be traveling light we would like
to use as few vehicles as possible.  We are hoping 4 to 5 vehicles with
5 to 6 people in each vehicle.

We'll talk further Tuesday night at the Weblos meeting & the regular
Troop 17 meeting.

It will be a great trip!!!  Looking forward to having everyone there.

William Inabnit

William D. Inabnit, Jr., CPA

Glen Raven Technical Fabrics, LLC

Direct - 336.586.1660