Update: Weekend Camping Trip Camp-O-Ree

  • From: "Bates, Hal" <HBates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 21:20:31 -0400

Details for this week's camping trip:

*         Permission Form (attached) either print and sign for Friday or
open, electronically sign, save and email back to us.

*         Camp Cherokee site:

*         Packing Lists can be found on our website under camping

*         We project to be home between 10-11 on Sunday.

1.       Hal Bates

2.       John Maynard

3.       Dan White

1.       KJ Wells

2.       Van White

3.       Will Watt

4.       Zack Dupree

5.       Michael Steed

6.       John Coble

7.       Ryan Steed

8.       Dallas Tucker

9.       Clay Sommer

10.   Charlie Sartin

11.   Matthew Chrisman

12.   Cooper Hicks

13.   Grayson Butler

*         Friday - bring sub sandwich or other dinner

*         Saturday - Patrols have met and planned their Saturday meals -
If they have a question they are to contact Dallas Tucker or Clay Sommer

*         Sunday - Biscuit on the way home

Money - $15 Camporee fee

Should you have any questions, please let me know.

Hal Bates
Scoutmaster - Troop 17
http://www.ScoutTroop17.org <http://www.scouttroop17.org/>
2204 Teal Court